Friday 27 September 2013

Life update September 2013

Been a month since my last post... Whoops! Olivia has been away traveling with work for nearly a month, she managed to visit Australia, Hawaii, Palua, Guam, The Federated States of Micronesia and Republic of Micronesia and Nauru. Whirlwind trip! Not much time for exploring as she was pretty busy with work (so she tells me) but she's glad to be home!

We are house sitting for some friends for a few weeks... So have our own pool... And bikes and kayaks in the garage... Its been good fun. I'm going to miss the pool... Its so easy to swim a few times a day here! I'm writing this from a sun lounger by the pool :)

Its a shame the Chinese Embassy is in the back with all the sat. dishes...
  
 
I've been working for a few months with the Olympic Commission here and am picking up bits and pieces as I go helping out small tourism companies with a few things, so keeping busy and slowly getting used to the pace of life here (no hurry no wurry)!


Its slowly starting to warm up here, the suns coming up earlier and its staying up longer. I have been running a lot and you really notice the change in temperatures, full summer will be a bit of a shock but we'll get used to it. Its a pretty awesome climate really! 

All in all, life is pretty good! COME AND VISIT! We have beer and stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment